Monday, October 17, 2016

Priorities

 
I've always dreaded the fact that i havent had time for myself or do the things that i enjoy doing. Until at one point of time, the things that used to be my favourite or enjoyed doing have become nothing to me. I lost passion for it. I dont enjoy it just as much as i used to. I dont know why. Maybe its because of the aging process hahaha. 

I know one thing for sure, i have started to prioritise. The important ones have always been of my kids and family then work comes second and so everything else. 

But then, i dont know what went wrong. I kinda lost my own self along the way. I dont recognise my own self anymore. I have become someone else entirely and the people that havent seen me for quite a long time even commented that i have changed... 

So does it mean that i have prioritised things wrongly, or what? 

Maybe you should take care of yourself more, mardhiyah. Thats what. 

Do what you have to do, then you can do what you want to do. InsyaAllah. 

No comments:

It is often at this time when both of the kids are asleep and usually I'l spend a moment watching them sleep and today,just now, natural...