Monday, December 29, 2008

of old things and memories

we were cleaning up things from the back store of our house and oh my there were just sooo many old things that brought up many memories, mostly are back from uk.. so many sweaters and coats but they were just taking up spaces so we just threw them away, it was dragging but we dont need them anymore. and apparently my parents dont have the time to give them away or sell them and my mum said the skeep guy would just go around our trashes and he then might use some of the stuff or sell them away (just to make the heart feel a little better) huhu..

but as sad as it sounds, although the things were thrown away, the memories remain here in my heart :D

No comments:

It is often at this time when both of the kids are asleep and usually I'l spend a moment watching them sleep and today,just now, natural...