Tuesday, January 13, 2009

get well soon, me

Maybe our old wounds teach us something. They remind us where we’ve been and what we’ve overcome. They teach us lessons about what to avoid in the future. That’s what we like to think. But that’s not the way it is, is it? Somethings we’d just have to learn over and over and over again.
— Grey’s Anatomy

i feel like writing in my blog although i need to rest because my body's heating up. sheesh, i hate being sick. i really hate it. work is piling up. especially NPSC. 31st is the date but theres still heaps to be done.
-program book
-banner & bunting
-signages
-tags

well at first i thought i could do it all on my own. heckk, in the end i am very much in need of others' help. the thing is, i have this personal trouble asking help from other people. i know and i realise that i cannot live alone and once in a while i will be needing helps but for me, its just hard. its not the ego, but i often question myself whether ppl are really sincere in their assistance. i find it hard to notice the sincerity, thats why i only ask help from the ppl that i can rely on, that im sure that theyre really sincere, not just being nice but inside theyre saying that im just a pain in the ass. but then, the ppl that i can rely on, is just a few. very few.

anyway, thank God, alhamdulillah, posters all done. only need to wait for the mpp election to end so that there'll be more spaces to the notice boards.

and i hate plans. theyre mere disappointment, they never fail to disappoint me. i should have known better, i shouldve been more careful. my habit is eating my insides up slowly without me realising it. i hate it when my time is being wasted. i seriously need to get myself together, i mean like, seriously. seriously serious.

get well soon, me.

No comments:

It is often at this time when both of the kids are asleep and usually I'l spend a moment watching them sleep and today,just now, natural...