Tuesday, June 23, 2009

H4H4

hello world. how are you?

im not fine, tbh.

sore throat and coughs. my body is feeling weaker as well. i'm worried about the H1N1 case, latest ones are near to where i live. praying to God, O Allah keep me, my family and friends away from this sickly disease. i want to stay healthy so that i can keep benefitting others around me. and i really hate it when i get sick. but i take it a reminder from Him and i came across this when i was surfing the net :
Narrated By Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri and Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that."
Couldnt have been more grateful afterwards. I started thinking that getting sick is actually a good thing *looking at the brighter side* I therefore must be strong in the face of adversities! He loves me, He wants to clear me from my sins! alhamdulillah. I used to pity people who gets sick all the time, but I've changed my mind. He probably loves them more! but then it is still important to stay healthy. just dont keep complaining when you're ill.

im actually in no position to say all these. oh well -.-;

No comments:

It is often at this time when both of the kids are asleep and usually I'l spend a moment watching them sleep and today,just now, natural...