Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Not at dawn not even dusk

Assalamulaikum.

My God, it's been ages. Work has robbed me off from most of my leisure times, im spending less times doing the things I used to enjoy. Things that I do for myself. I just cant find enough time for that, not as much as bfore.

But hey, I guess thats how life works. No fuss.

Anyhow, it's 5:18am and I'm writing a post from pharmacy of emergency dept, Hosp Putrajaya. Im actually half awake and half asleep, fighting my way through to stay sane. Being surrounded by only drugs and sick, sleeping humans, its hard not to drift away in lala land.. and im so so sooo hungry right now even Bromhexine syr with raspberry flavour next to me sounds a real yum.

I need to write more. My writing skill is getting rusty.

No comments:

It is often at this time when both of the kids are asleep and usually I'l spend a moment watching them sleep and today,just now, natural...