Thursday, February 19, 2009

anchors aweigh

Holy snapping duck do! I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since they invented sliced bread... You would not believe the phat set coming through right now. Sheesh..

I am totally and utterly flat out with an awfully big adventure, commitments, just generally being a Darling to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day is full to overflowing from the second I am woken by murderous Teletubbies to sun down and beyond. I am not being a whinging Pom or anything, but this damned rock is heavy.

I go, my lords and ladies; just think of me as I battle mine enemies. Honestly! Just the way life is!

No comments:

It is often at this time when both of the kids are asleep and usually I'l spend a moment watching them sleep and today,just now, natural...