Sunday, April 12, 2009

exmmmm

hello world.

keyboard is still the same, no new news. for "a" though, (because its a vowel) i need to copy and paste it everytime. hoho. im getting used to it lol.

its study week already. a week+ till my first paper - marketing. theres a lot to be read, to be understood, to be digested.. good luck to everyone n to myself as well. 5 papers altogether for this sem but i cud say dont let the number 5 decieve you. theres more to it. i mean, a lotttt more..

my plan is to stdy the whole day, night is for relaxing. 10-11pm go to bed. wakeup at 5am and start stdying. can i stick to this routine for the whole month?

Ya Allah, grant me patience and perseverance, please..

No comments:

It is often at this time when both of the kids are asleep and usually I'l spend a moment watching them sleep and today,just now, natural...