Saturday, October 24, 2009

that one piece

have you ever feel like being on the right track yet still feeling a little lost?

i dont know why lately ive been feeling mostly that way. just like a jigsaw puzzle, when one piece is missing, the whole thing is still incomplete even though most are already in picture..but in my case that one piece is there, already in my posession, i just have to put in the right place but somehow something is holding me back...

what if there's two of the same piece but not quite the same?

what if that one piece doesnt actually belong there?

what if....what if....

i wish theres a definite answer, no what ifs and no nothing but the truth....

**sometimes I find myself glancing at the clock wondering what you’re doing at that exact moment

No comments:

It is often at this time when both of the kids are asleep and usually I'l spend a moment watching them sleep and today,just now, natural...