Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hopes

I havent been writing for quite a while. My focus has been steered away from online world as school works are choking me. Well, not just school works but also some other things that I prefer not to mention here. Anyhow, welcome back me. I hope you never forget those who have once made you smile, including Mr Blog here.

Going backwards, quite a lot has happened in this short life of mine, whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come, insyaAllah :)

Nay, Verily, with me is my Lord, He will guide me (Quran 26:62)

That brief, short, simple statement.. Never failed me.

Ramadhan has gone by so quick. It's already Eid. Eid Mubarak everyone. I'm not even sure whether this blog still has its loyal readers or not but here I am wishing everyone a great raya. Somehow, the excitement of raya I experienced during childhood has ceased as time ages but rest assured, there's this new kind of excitement I'm starting to feel, cant quite describe it, but it has something to do with being an adult. haha. but if course, I still receive duit raya. That is A MUST for someone with no job thus no paid salaries yet, like me. haha.

Going forward, hospital attachment after raya. Lab report to be completed. Research lab works are yet to be brought to fruition..

I hope I am forgiven for taking only the explicit. I hope I am forgiven for not bothering. I hope I am forgiven for being clueless. I hope I am forgiven for forgetting, and no more. Because I must now make the effort.

No comments:

It is often at this time when both of the kids are asleep and usually I'l spend a moment watching them sleep and today,just now, natural...