Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Coagulancy



I did this when I was bored in the lab, waiting..my samples were being mixed or as I call it they went on the merry-go-round. Little did I know that I still have a long wayyyy to go. I thought I could go on to the final step which is the validation step but I'm still optimising my extraction conditions.

But then, I'm starting to like PROMISE lab.

Why?

Only God knows why.

Maybe it's my nature to get attached to something easily, which is quite a bad thing. Yup, this isnt good in this case because I aint going to be part of PROMISE forever. My place isnt here. I've never intended to end up here. Well, at least, not yet.

But Imma make the best of everything while I'm here ..


And it's worth the hard work, the tears and sweat, when this appears on the HPLC interface.

I love you lah.

No comments:

It is often at this time when both of the kids are asleep and usually I'l spend a moment watching them sleep and today,just now, natural...