Saturday, January 15, 2011

at the verge of tears

It's 12:37am now. I've just finished 5% of my 65% completed thesis which makes it 70% completed.But I'm actually waaaaaay behind the schedule that I've set for myself. I'm supposed to send my thesis to my SV today, for God's sake! And 70% is nowhere near complete. I'm so frustrated with myself!! I am in neeed of speed here! It's just as if I'm running on a treadmill, sweating and red in the face but I'm actually not getting anywhere!! Lari setempat lah kiranya ni! I don't know why is it so hard for me to get the words out from my head these days.. I just want to get everything done, in a proper and timely way but things are obviously not going my way... I need to keep on going, but there are times when I feel like giving up.. To just let it go. The hell with thesis.I. DONT. CARE.


But thank God>> I'm still keeping my sane head intact. There's really no option of stopping, not even slowing down.. I.HAVE.GOT.TO.KEEP.IT.GOING.

Ya Allah, ikhlaskan hati hambaMu ini menerima ilmuMu. Aku mahukan tabah, ya Allah.

"Think of this: a car driving through the night, the headlights only go 100-200 ft forward, and you can make it all the way from California to New York driving through the dark, cause all you have to see is the next 200 ft. That's how life tends to unfold before us. If we just TRUST that the next 200 ft will unfold after that, and the next 200 ft will unfold after that, your life will keep unfolding, and it will eventually get you to the destination"- Jack Canfield (Author) *taken from The Secret*

No comments:

It is often at this time when both of the kids are asleep and usually I'l spend a moment watching them sleep and today,just now, natural...