Sunday, March 13, 2011

Not so grande


Hello world. I am at guilt. If blogs have the rights, I should be sued for being silent for nearly a month now. Many many many things happened all in one month but the urge to write about it comes no more, seems like i've lost that affection but still i'm denying what's yet to become. Pathetic, arent i.

But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew
That someday it would bring me back to you

Everything is falling back in pieces, where it belongs. Well at least, that's what i believe. Keeping my stubborn head intact, that's what I want to believe. Life unfolds before me the way I least expect it to yet it unfolds gracefully. PLans ive made, some were pretty exhilarating but cant also deny some had to be crossed out in red inks. Well i guess patience is the answer to everything. And having faith.

No comments:

It is often at this time when both of the kids are asleep and usually I'l spend a moment watching them sleep and today,just now, natural...