Sunday, August 7, 2011

The transition period

I was at the library yesterday. Since it's weekend, there were quite a lot of people, those who came to read, those who came to look around the new library and also those who came to play.

Personally, the library is like my second home. So i kinda dislike the fact that people come there, bring their kids to play hide and seek, tag and chase, panjat2 gelongsor2 here and there. The library is not a playground.
.
.
.
But thats not the reaosn why I wanted to write.

I was asked to fill in this feedback form regarding the new library.

The first question was of course demographic.

I am:
☐ pelajar sekolah
☐ pelajar IPTA/IPTS
☐ kakitangan kerajaan/swasta
Wehey, since Ive just finished my degree and currently waiting for posting, I'm in this transition period where I am no longer "pelajar IPTA" but not yet "kakitangan kerajaan" .. SO, i get to chooose!

Voices playing in my head
"Kalau letak kakitangan kerajaan, nampak mcm matang sikit"
"Letak pelajar IPTA mungkin nampak lebih logic" <--- statement perasan muda
"Agak2 orang percaya tak kalau letak kakitangan kerajaan"
"Masih layakke kalau nak letak pelajar IPTA"
"Tapi dah dapat surat pelantikan"
"Lagipun belum lagi officially graduated. Konvokesyen pun lambat lagi"

*nak jawab questionnaire pun susah sangat*
so I just put myself as pelajar IPTA/IPTS
The main reason was because I kinda have this thought of "sayang nye nak lepaskan title sebagai student" and change it to "government servant". So I gave myself the chance, the last chance to be a pelajar IPTA. Cuba utk pujuk diri sendiri, nanti dah kerja walaupun bergelar kakitangan tetapi akan tetap lagi pelajar.

Prophet s.a.w had said: "Whoever follows a path in the pursuit of knowledge, Allaah will make a path to Paradise easy for him." (Al-Bukhaari)

Bawak adik2 pergi library, chop tempat kat beanbag

"My Lord! Enrich me with knowledge.." (Quran,Taaha, 20:114)

No comments:

It is often at this time when both of the kids are asleep and usually I'l spend a moment watching them sleep and today,just now, natural...