Friday, December 12, 2014

One year ago

It's nearly the end of December and not even one post in 2014. wow mardhiyah. have you really forgotten how it felt like to blog. the need to pen down your thoughts.

Its been more than a year now since my last post. I think it was up at that time when i just became a FRP (fully registered pharmacist) working my may to adapt at the new place Hospital Temerloh.

That was more than one year ago.

And within that gap and today, a lot of overwhelming things happened that have REALLY changed my life.Well, let's see...Hmm.. I got proposed to a marriage and got lovingly bonded to now a wonderful husband of mine.. Gone through a wonderful 9 months of pregnancy and gave birth to an amazing son. All these i give all my hearty thanks to the Almighty, the one and only God, Allah s.w.t. 

And here i am now, Alhamdulillah, im now a wife and a mother.

And after 3 months of confinement, im now back to work, BUT no longer at Hospital Temerloh but now at Klinik Kesihatan Putrajaya. Alhamdulillah, now im near my husband who is also working at Putrajaya.

Alhamdulillah, thumma alhamdulillah.

I couldnt have done it without Your mercy and kindness o ya Allah.

No comments:

It is often at this time when both of the kids are asleep and usually I'l spend a moment watching them sleep and today,just now, natural...