Friday, December 10, 2010

Project 365

I've been engaging myself with Project 365 lately.

So what is Project 365? It's a photography project. For shutterbugs like me, I find this very very very interesting !! Why ? Because everyday I get to upload a photo that describes the day. Well, it isnt that hard for me because I've been taking like, dozens of photos every day !! I just have to choose only one of the many photos aand upload it on the net..

WHY am i making such a fuss?

I like this !! At long last I have purpose of taking pictures !! And I have two reasons why I wanted to participate in this project.

FIRST: I find this as an interesting way to chronicle a year. What's been happening and such. It would be great to be able to look back and recap the activities, the age and the stage of my life -and especially emotions behind it. I wanna make up for those moments that I didnt have the chance to capture photos of. Especially when I was in the UK, I was too busy enjoying the day to even take out a camera. And for that reason, some of the memories stay hidden in my mind rather than being shared with others.

SECOND: It would be a good way for me to enhance my skill to take pictures. Perhaps, putting into it a different perspective, and I've started to look at things in a detailed manner. I do not own a good camera, in fact I'm only going to use my mobile camera. LG Arena KM900 should be enough I guess, until I get a better one. But this, I think - would be a useful way to sharpen my eyes before getting my hands on the real stuff.

I will be uploading the pictures on http://365project.org/rmardhiyah and Flickr set (365 project set is yet to be born). And also, on facebook, but since facebook limits only 200 pictures in one photo album, I might not update it everyday.

It seems overwhelming doesnt it? But hey, I'm determined ;) I would totally LOVE it if anyone else would join me in the project !

My beloved companion cheering me on *hiks*

And oh by the way, exam results are out ! Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, thank you Allah.

I like how UiTM has improvised to sending exam results through our emails. I think it is by far the most convenient method yet UiTM has adopt. Teehee.

No comments:

It is often at this time when both of the kids are asleep and usually I'l spend a moment watching them sleep and today,just now, natural...