Sunday, October 23, 2016

320am

It's 3.20am in the morning. Woken up and cant get back to sleep. All these thoughts running in my head like crazzzy and i ended up feeling guilty to my kids, and finding myself kissing hugging them and saying "im sorry" to them while they are heavily sleeping. 

Im sorry that i am not the best mama to both of you, i am sorry im full of flaws and imperfections.. sometimes when mama is stressed out one of you tend to get ignored ..especially the times when you need my attention.. im sorry i feel like i cant give you 120% ful of my capacity.. mama love both of you so much and know this, mama will always be by your side no matter what.. through thick and thin.. 

No comments:

It is often at this time when both of the kids are asleep and usually I'l spend a moment watching them sleep and today,just now, natural...