Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Help from above

I just sent the kids to their babysitter, and currently having post emo-traumatic episode.. 

My elder son is having a hard time adapting to his new babysitter. Maryam on the other hand is doing fine. Everyday when i'm driving with the kids and reaching the babysitter's house ammar will cry and say "taknak taknak" and that instantly made my heart ache so i stopped my car by the road and calmed him down. I told him he has to take care of his baby sister and dont leave her alone at babysitter's house, to play with his friends, play with the toys, watch tv, mama would pick them up at 5pm, mama need to go to work, and bla di blaa. But he insists on saying "taknak taknak"

And it gets worse when we arrived. He doesnt want to get out of the car! One hand of me is holding their bag, and another hand cradles the baby. And thats it, i have only two hands. I cant possibly leave ammar in the car alone send maryam first , although i did have that kind of thought 😅 

But then truly, fainna ma'al usri yusra. with hardship comes ease. Theres this auntie cleaner. She saw me struggling and she offered help. She picked ammar up from his carseat and brought him in the lift together with me and maryam. Until i managed to arrive at the babysitter's house. And she continued to do this daily whenever theres a chance. I couldnt thank her enough. Alhamdulillah, glory be to Allah, thank you Allah for sending me your help in a form of another human being with kind heart.. alhamdulillah alhamdulillah.. may Allah ease her daily errands.. aamiin

Ring a bell, from a hadith; "Wallahu fi aunil abdi ma kaanal abdu fi auni akhihi.."

Allah akan membantu seorang hamba sebagaimana ia membantu saudaranya..

Semoga sentiasa diberkati Allah, makcik...

No comments:

It is often at this time when both of the kids are asleep and usually I'l spend a moment watching them sleep and today,just now, natural...